November 3, 2016
The Honourable Gordon Wyant, Saskatchewan’s Minister of Justice and Attorney General, and Minister Responsible for SaskBuilds, Delivers Keynote Address at P3 FUNDAMENTALS
The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships (CCPPP) is pleased to welcome the Honourable Gordon Wyant, Saskatchewan’s Minister of Justice and Attorney General, and Minister Responsible for SaskBuilds, as our keynote speaker at P3 FUNDAMENTALS – A One Day Seminar on the Basics of Public-Private Partnerships (P3s).
Minister Wyant will deliver his address at 11:45am on Monday, November 14th in the Dominion Ballroom of the Sheraton Centre Hotel in downtown Toronto.
The minister will discuss the how Saskatchewan successfully adopted the use of the P3 model to address its infrastructure needs and will examine the challenges and opportunities it has faced along the way. He will offer a first-hand point of view on the successful development of SaskBuilds, which is now one of Canada’s strongest procurement agencies. Finally, the Minister will outline Saskatchewan’s future infrastructure needs and how P3s may be used to achieve that plan.
REGISTER NOW FOR P3 FUNDAMENTALS
P3 FUNDAMENTALS will also include sessions on:
- Learning the Basics: An introduction to the key concepts and benefits of P3s.
- Explaining Value for Money: Addressing the issues and debates surrounding this key aspect of P3 evaluation as well as the impact of lifecycle costing.
- The Role of the P3/AFP Agencies: Introducing Canada’s P3 agencies and provide an overview of who they are and what they do.
- P3 Project Case Studies
- Case Study 1: The Saskatoon Civic Operations Centre
- Case Study 2: The Bruce Power Nuclear Generating Facility
VIEW FULL PROGRAM DETAILS